Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1/2 pound chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 4 ounces won ton skins, cut in strips and deep fried
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 4 strands green onion, cut lenghtwise, very fine
- 2 tablespoons almond slivers, sauteed in butter
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Combine ingredients and shake well. Pour over salad and mix lighlty. Serve immediately.
Note- I often take this to pot lucks. I will put each of the ingredients in a seperate baggie. I'll put the dressing in an old mayonaise jar. When it's time to serve, I throw it all together.