Jan's Party Meatballs Recipe
- 1 pound hamburger
- 2 tablespoon Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/3 cup onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Mix hamburger, bread crumbs, egg, and salt.
Shape into small, bite-sized balls.
Place in 13x9" baking pan.
Broil 5 minutes, until browned.
Spoon off fat.
In saucepan, cook pepper and onion in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour over meatballs.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.