Jelly Bean Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup jelly beans cut up ( if you use jelly belly's instead of jelly beans, your cookies will have other flavors)
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cream together butter and the two sugars.
Add egg, baking soda, baking powder, salt and vanilla
Stir in flour and oatmeal, add in jelly beans. Mix well.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Drop rounded spoonfuls of batter two inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
Bake 10-12 minutes. Makes three dozen.