Vegetable Rice Pizza Recipe
- 2 cups cooked brown or white rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
In small bowl, combine rice, egg and cheddar cheese. Press into well greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake at 200 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes, or until crust is lightly golden.
In another small bowl, combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and black pepper; spread over crust. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Layer 1/2 the mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, zucchini, olives and red pepper. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and parsley. Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender crisp and cheese is melted.