Baked Egg and Cheese Casserole Recipe
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese grated
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese grated
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened and cubed
- 1 16 ounces container small curd cottage cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon assorted herbs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Beat together the eggs, milk and sugar.
Add the cheeses, butter and herbs.
Mix well then add the flour and baking powder.
Pour into a greased 9x13 glass baking dish sprayed with non-stick baking spray.
Bake in a 325 degrees oven for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cut into squares.