Spread the love
Shrimp, Orange and Cashew Salad Recipe
- 1 or 2 heads of bibb lettuce, cleaned
- 1 10 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained (chill before using)
- 1 medium sized avocado, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 1/2 to 1 cup bay shrimp
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix everything except the cashews in a salad bowl.
Mix ingredients and pour over salad when ready to serve. Sprinkle cashews over salad and serve.