Banana Muffins Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large ripe bananas mashed
- 3/4 cup sugar granulated
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon butter
In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
Combine bananas, sugar, egg and butter, mix well.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fill greased or paper lined muffin pan.
Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over muffins.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.
Cool 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.