Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe
- 3 pounds chicken, white or dark meat
- 6 tortillas, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can ortega diced chiles (chop pieces even smaller)
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
Cook chicken and then cut into bite sized pieces.
Mix the two cans of soup in a bowl.
Add the olive and sour cream.
In a casserole dish arrange the ingredients in the following order:
Repeat layering one more time.
Top with a bit of the soup mix and cheese.
Bake for 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees.