Cornbread Quiche Recipe
- 1 can refrigerated cornbread twists
- 1 10 ounce can asparagus spears drained
- 1 2 ounce jar diced pimientos drained
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes crushed
Unroll dough into a rectangle.
Place in ungreased casserole dish (13x9).
Press into bottom and up about one inch on the sides.
Make sure preforations and pressed shut.
Bake for 5 minutes at 375 degrees.
Remove from oven.
Evenly spoon both the pimientos and onion evenly over the crust (crust will look undercooked).
In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, except the cheeses. Mix well.
Pour this mixture over the pimientos and onions.
Sprinkle both cheeses over the top, distributing evenly.
Bake for 20-30 minutes at 375 degrees.
Cut into squares.