Creamed Chicken and Mushrooms Recipe
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 4 oz can mushrooms with liquid
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup sherry (optional)
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- dash tabasco sauce
Saute the chicken and mushrooms in butter. Save mushroom liquid.
Simmer several minutes, then add flour and mix well. Add sherry, mushroom liquid, milk, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and salt. Stir well.
Simmer 4 to 5 minutes. Serve over rice or toast.