Creamy Crab and Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup crab meat (use the refrigerated packages)
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup green onion chopped
- 1 (14-16 oz) can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) parmesan cheese shredded
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Blend cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Place mixture in a casserole dish.
Bake, uncovered, for 15-18 minutes, or until heated through and lightly browned.