Fiesta Scoops Recipe
- 1 can chunk light tuna drained
- 1 bunch cilatro
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded
- 1 tsp ground chipotle pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can whole kernal corn drained
- 1 avocado diced
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 lime
- 1 bag Tostitos Scoops chips
Chop cilatro and jalapeno pepper.
In a medium bowl, combine tuna, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, chipotle, and mayonnaise.
In another bowl combine corn, avocado, and tomatoes. Add zest and juice of the lime and combine.
Fill each scoop with a spoonful of corn/avocado mixture topped with a smaller spoonful of the tuna mixture and serve.