Jan's Cheese Ball Recipe
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green and bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot finely grated
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoon fresh or dried chives finely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese finely grated
Mix together, shape into balls, chill.
Make into small balls and roll in finely grated carrots.
Add a small piece of bell pepper at the top for a stem, and a few triangles for the face.
Serve with crackers.