Pizza Soup Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 14.5 oz cans stewed tomatoes
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
Stir-fry onions, mushrooms, and green pepper until soft but not brown.
Add tomatoes, beef stock, pepperoni and basil.
Cook until heated through. Sprinkle cheese over each bowl.