Savory Chinese Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1 family size package chicken wings or 2 regular size packages
- 5 ounces Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 16 oz bottle Catalina salad dressing
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger
Combine Catalina dressing, Kikkoman soy sauce, brown sugar, yellow mustard, garlic salt, and ginger in a large bowl until well combined.
Place chicken wings in large baking pan.
Pour mixture over wings and coat well.
Let wings marinate overnight.
Bake in 400 degrees oven for 1 1/2 hours.