Potato Chip Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream and onion potato chips crushed
- 1 pound cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 pound cream cheese softened
- 1/4 pound roquefort cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes, or freshly grated onion
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Blend cheeses together with pastry blender.
Add onion flakes, worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Mix in 1/4 cup of the crushed potato chips. Mix well.
Shape into a ball and roll in remaining potato chip crumbs.
Refrigerate overnight and serve cold.