Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Recipe
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) container Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place garlic in a small baking dish.
Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft.
Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
In an 8x8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
Cover and bake for 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly.
Serve warm. Serve with tortilla chips or hard cracker.