Salmon, Green Bean and Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 can salmon (6 or 7 ounces)
- 8 ounces small pasta shells
- 3/4 cup fresh green beans, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2/3 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese, small curd
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
Cook pasta according to package, add 1/4 teaspoon salt and during the last 3 minutes, add the cut green beans. Drain and run under cold water.
Drain salmon and break into chunks. Combine the pasta, carrots, green beans and salmon in a bowl.
In a food processor, mix together the cottage cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, onion, mustard and dill. You want a smooth sauce. Pour sauce over pasta and chill before serving.